For Professional Tent Installers
The Multi-Pro™ Tent Stake Driver has ergonomic features that enable the user to start the post driver with the standard side throttle, but then finish driving with the post driver holding the additional top throttle.
- Comes with Rhino™ Tent Stake Chuck installed.
- Top Throttle installed for easier tent stake driving with less bending for the installer.
- Service Kit for general maintenance
- Powered by Honda™ GX35 4-Stroke Engine
- Shock resistant heat-treated steel components
- Double sided, sealed bearings on all rotating parts
- Equipped with Rhino’s CIS™ Vibration Dampening.
- Padded grip for handling comfort.
- Removable bottom handle.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Rhino Lifetime Impact Warranty. See warranty statement for details.
|Master Chuck ID||2.5” (63.5mm)|
|Driver Only Dimensions||11" W x 14" D x 23.5" H
(280 x 356 x 597 mm)
|Driver Only Weight||42.2 lbs. (19.1 kg)|
|Engine||Honda GX35 4-stroke|
|BPM (beats per minute)||1720 (approximate)|
|Fuel||Unleaded Gas, 86 octane or higher|
|Fuel Capacity||0.67 qt. (0.63 ltr)|
|Engine Oil||SAE 10W-30|
|Lubricant||RHINO® Pro Series Lubricant|
|Shipping Weight||54.5 lbs. (25 kg)|
|Shipping Dimensions||30.5" W x 15" D x 18.25" H
(775 x 381 x 464 mm)
|Types & Sizes of Posts to be Driven (outside dimensions)||Chuck/Adapter|
|Tent Stake, 3/4" to 2-1/2"||Tent Stake Chuck (Included)|