Efficient - Quiet - Ergomic
RedSea's high-performance REEF-SPEC® Skimmers feature a combination of Italian-made Sicce PSK pumps with proportionally sized venturi, bubble diffusor and reaction body that optimizes air-water contact time for steady waste removal.
Designed with hobbyists needs in mind, the REEFER™ Skimmer is whisper quiet thanks to rubber connectors which dampen the vibrations as well as a robust air silencer. With features like the FoamView™ window, built-in neck cleaner and extra-long valved waste tube, RedSea guarantees an enhanced home reef filtration experience.
- Ergonomic diffusion chamber evenly disperses the fine bubbles created by the PSK pump across the skimmer cone, without reducing air or water flow.
- Quiet operation, with vibration absorbing components and a large air intake silencer. 3 assembly options for ?exible positioning of the pump inlet and regulation valve, according to your sump.
- FoamView™ window in the collection cup to easily monitor and adjust the foam height.
- Built-in manual neck cleaner.
- Precision geared valve for positive flow regulation.
- Quick release pump holder for ease of maintenance.
- Drainage port with 1m valved hose.
- Capacity: Fish-Only - 500 Gal., Mixed-Reef - 320 Gal., SPS - 160 Gal
- Pump: Italian Sicce PSK-1000
- Air Flow: 195 GPH
- Water Flow: 400 GPH
- Height: 22"
- Recommended Water Height: 7"-8"
- Footprint: 10.2" x 9.4" or 11.4" x 8.3"