Galápagos Natural Spider Wood Root is a unique feature for aquariums and terrariums! In sinks in 1-2 weeks and helps create the perfect ‘mangrove’ aquascape. It can be used as a natural planting surface for aquatic mosses and foliage. In terrariums, Spider Wood adds a multi-dimensional feature that supports tropical and arid landscapes that will help with shedding and add enrichment. Spider Wood creates an amazing “tree house” when combined with our 4 or 6 in Mossy Caves. In addition, Spider Wood makes great perches for birds as it offers a variety of perch sizes with a natural aesthetic.
For Aquariums: We recommend presoaking natural woods in a separate tub of water and changing the water daily. This can be done for up to two weeks and will help remove excess tannins, a non-toxic organic substance, that can dye your tank water a tea color. Use a clean brush to remove any extra debris and consider boiling the wood for one hour to sterilize before adding to your aquarium.
- Beautiful, unique, natural Water Azalea Root
- Great for terrariums and fresh water aquariums!
- Attach mosses and plants to create a stunning tree
- Texture aids in shedding and height provides a great basking spot
- Allows birds to choose what width best suits them when perching
- 12 – 24 in