This safe, non-toxic cleaner uses the power of active oxygen to oxidize debris and reduce odors in waterfalls and streams.
- Cleans with the power of active oxygen
- Prevents and reduces odors
- Oxidizes debris
- Use to spot-treat waterfalls and streams
- Non-toxic and safe around fish, birds, pets and plants when used as directed
Directions & Dosage
- For light debris, use 2 tablespoons per 1,000 US gallons (3,785 L).
- For heavy debris, use 5 tablespoons per 1,000 US gallons.
- Before use, temporarily turn off waterfall, pumps and filtration. Manually clean and remove as much debris as possible before application.
- Directly treat affected areas. To spot treat problem areas with heavy buildup, apply a light layer of powder directly to surfaces such as rocks and waterfalls. Avoid applying directly to live ornamental plants and filter media.
- For spot treatment, use 2 tablespoons per square foot.
- Restart pumps and filtration immediately after application.
- Allow 24 hours for product to work, reapply once per week if needed.
- Monitor ammonia and nitrite levels for 48 hours after use. If levels rise above 0.5 mg/L, apply FritzPond Ammonia Remover.