Veterinarian Formulated, No Artifical Colors or Flavors, Moist Diet Provides both Nutrition and Hydration, Real Insects, Vegetables and Fruit for Superior Nutrition
- Ingredients: Water; Dried Crickets; Dried Mealworms; Soy Flour; Dried Whey Protein Concentrate; Dried Tomato Pomace; Fructose; Sodium Alginate; Dried Kale; Dried Banana; Dried Carrot; Dried Red Bell Pepper; Dried Spinach; Dried Butternut Squash; Dried Pumpkin; Dried Sweet Potato; Potassium Sorbate (a Preservative); Sodium Benzoate (a Preservative); Calcium Carbonate; Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C); Vitamin A Supplement; Vitamin D3 Supplement; Vitamin E Supplement
- Storage Instructions: Refrigerate after opening
- Feeding Instructions: Place approximately 10-15 pellets in a shallow dish away from any heat source to prevent pellets from drying. Adjust the amount offered depending on the appetite and/or needs of your reptile. Remove uneaten food after 12 hours. Adding a small amount of water to feeding dish will help food remain moist longer (just enough to cover bottom of dish). Can be used as a delicious salad topper for your pet! Although this food can be used as a reptile's primary source of nutrition, Fluker's realizes the importance of a varied diet for your pet. Depending on the nutritional requirement of your reptile, offer live insects and fresh vegetables 1 to 2 times per week. This may increase your reptile's activity as well as vary its diet. Provide fresh water daily.
- Caution: Not for human consumption
- Benefits: Moist diet provides both nutrition and hydration. Real insects, vegetables and fruit for superior nutrition.
- Food Feature: Soft pellets are highly palatable and convenient.
- Calcium (min): 1 %
- Crude Fat (min): 0.15 %
- Crude Fiber (max): 3.2 %
- Crude Protein (min): 4.5 %
- Moisture (max): 80 %
- Phosphorus (min): 0.6 %
- Vitamin A (min): 900 IU/kg
- Vitamin D3 (min): 15 IU/kg
- Vitamin E (min): 6 IU/kg