Veterinarian Formulated, No Artifical Colors or Flavors, Moist Diet Provides both Nutrition and Hydration, Real Insects, Vegetables and Fruit for Superior Nutrition
- Ingredients: Water; Dried Red Bell Pepper; Timothy Hay; Dried Tomato Pomace; Dried Kale; Dried Apple Pomace; Dried Banana; Dried Carrot; Dried Pumpkin; Soy Flour; Sodium Alginate; Dried Broccoli; Dried Butternut Squash; Dried Blueberry; Dried Cranberry; Dried Orange; Dried Spinach; Dried Strawberry; Potassium Sorbate (a Preservative); Sodium Benzoate (a Preservative); Calcium Carbonate; Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C); Vitamin A Supplement; Vitamin D3 Supplement; Vitamin E Supplement
- Storage Instructions: Refrigerate after opening
- Feeding Instructions: Place approximately 10-15 pellets in a shallow dish away from any heat source to prevent pellets from drying. Adjust the amount offered depending on the appetite and/or needs of your reptile. Remove uneaten food after 12 hours. Adding a small amount of water to feeding dish will help food remain moist longer (just enough to cover bottom of dish). Can be used as a delicious salad topper for your pet! Although this food can be used as a reptile's primary source of nutrition, Fluker's realizes the importance of a varied diet for your pet. Depending on the nutritional requirement of your reptile, offer fresh vegetables and fruit for omnivores and herbivores, and feeder insects for omnivores. This may increase your reptile's activity as well as vary its diet. Provide fresh water daily.
- Caution: Not for human consumption
- Benefits: Moist diet provides both nutrition and hydration. Real insects, vegetables and fruit for superior nutrition.
- Food Feature: Soft pellets are highly palatable and convenient.
- Calcium (min): 1 %
- Crude Fat (min): 0.15 %
- Crude Fiber (max): 3.2 %
- Crude Protein (min): 4.5 %
- Moisture (max): 80 %
- Phosphorus (min): 0.6 %
- Vitamin A (min): 900 IU/kg
- Vitamin D3 (min): 15 IU/kg
- Vitamin E (min): 6 IU/kg