Veterinarian Formulated, No Artifical Colors or Flavors, Moist Diet Provides both Nutrition and Hydration, Real Insects, Vegetables and Fruit for Superior Nutrition
- Ingredients: Water; Fish Meal; Dried Mealworms; Soy Flour; Dried Crickets; Dried Cranberry; Dried Tomato Pomace; Fructose; Sodium Alginate; Dried Kale; Dried Spinach; Dried Red Bell Pepper; Dried Apple Pomace; Dried Whey Protein Concentrate; Potassium Sorbate (a Preservative); Sodium Benzoate (a Preservative); Calcium Carbonate; Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C); Vitamin A Supplement; Vitamin D3 Supplement; Vitamin E Supplement
- Storage Instructions: Refrigerate after opening
- Feeding Instructions: Scatter pellets directly in your pet's water. Offer enough pellets that your pet will eat in 1 to 2 hours. You may adjust the amount offered depending on the needs of your reptile. Remove uneaten food after 2 hours. Although this food can be used as your reptile's primary source of nutrition, Fluker's realizes the importance of a varied diet for your pet. Depending on the nutritional requirement of your reptile, offer live insects, fish, freeze-dried insects, and fresh vegetables such as dark leafy greens 1 to 2 times per week. This may increase your reptile's activity as well as vary its diet. Consult the special dietary needs and preferences of your pet's species for more specific recommendations of vegetables to offer.
- Caution: Not for human consumption
- Benefits: Moist diet provides both nutrition and hydration. Real insects, vegetables and fruit for superior nutrition.
- Food Feature: Soft pellets are highly palatable and convenient.
- Calcium (min): 1 %
- Crude Fat (min): 0.15 %
- Crude Fiber (max): 3.2 %
- Crude Protein (min): 4.5 %
- Moisture (max): 80 %
- Phosphorus (min): 0.6 %
- Vitamin A (min): 900 IU/kg
- Vitamin D3 (min): 15 IU/kg
- Vitamin E (min): 6 IU/kg