Buffet Blend Veggie Variety Juvenile Bearded Dragon Food is packed with all the essential nutrients and vitamins your pet needs. This formula is a perfect blend of freeze-dried vegetables and pellets with a unique texture that beardeds love. The unique blend is ideal for hatchlings and juveniles, ensuring they receive the proper balance of protein, fat, vitamins and minerals.
- Ingredients: Freeze Dried Squash; Freeze Dried Peas; Potato Starch; Chicken Meal; Corn Gluten Meal; Freeze Dried Alfalfa; Tomato Pomace; Potato Protein; Fish Oil; Chicken Fat; Soybean Oil; Soybean Meal; Fish Meal; Fructose; Calcium Carbonate; Natural and Artificial Flavors; L-Lysine; DL Methionine; Salt; Spirulina; Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product Dehydrated; Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product Dehydrated; Dried Bacillus Subtilis Fermentation Extract; Active Dry Yeast; Choline Chloride; Vitamin E Supplement; Calcium L-Ascorbyl-2-Monophosphate (Stabilized Vitamin C); Ferrous Sulfate; Biotin; Yucca Schidigera Extract; Natural and Artificial Colors; Zinc Oxide; Manganous Oxide; Mixed Tocopherols; Rosemary Extract; Citric Acid; Niacinamide; Vitamin B12 Supplement; Copper Sulfate; Calcium Iodate; Canthaxanthin (Color); Vitamin A Acetate; Calcium Pantothenate; Sodium Selenite; Folic Acid; Riboflavin; Pyridoxine Hydrochloride; Thiamine Mononitrate; Vitamin D3 Supplement; Cobalt Sulfate
- Storage Instructions: Store in a cool, dry place. No refrigeration necessary.
- Feeding Instructions: Bearded Dragons, like us, need a certain amount of calories per day for health and vitality. Buffet Blend is scientifically formulated to meet these needs. You may increase or decrease the amount of pellets offered depending on the needs of your bearded dragon. Offer fresh food daily. Disinfect food and water bowls daily. Food can be moistened to help increase daily water consumption. Dietary diversity is important. We recommend supplementing this diet with live food such as crickets and mealworms.
- Benefits: Receives proper balance of essential proteins, fats, vitamins, and minerals
- Food Feature: A combination of vitamin fortified pellets, freeze-dried peas, squash, and alfalfa
- Calcium (min): 1.6 %
- Crude Fat (min): 5 %
- Crude Fiber (max): 6.5 %
- Crude Protein (min): 30 %
- Moisture (max): 8.5 %