This formula is for juveniles under 7 and contains a combination of freeze-dried crickets and freeze-dried mealworms plus vitamin-enriched pellets to provide a complete and balanced meal with instant nutritional variety for your bearded
- Ingredients: Freeze-Dried Mealworms; Freeze-Dried Crickets; Corn; Potato Starch; Chicken Meal; Corn Gluten Meal; Tomato Pomace; Fish Meal; Poultry Fat; Soybean Oil; Fish Oil; Coconut Oil; Potato Protein; Soybean Meal; Fructose; Calcium Carbonate; L-Lysine; DL Methionine; Salt; Spirulina Algae; Canthaxanthin; Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product Dehydrated; Streptococcus Faecium Fermentation Product Dehydrated; Dried Bacillus Subtilis Fermentation Extract; Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Fermentation Product Dehydrated; Dicalcium Phosphate; Choline Chloride; Natural and Artificial Flavors; Vitamin E Supplement; Calcium L-Ascorbyl-2-Monophosphate (Stabilized Vitamin C); Ferrous Sulfate; D-Biotin; Yucca Schidigera Extract; Zinc Oxide; Manganous Oxide; Niacinamide; Vitamin B12 Supplement; Mixed Tocopherols; Rosemary Extract; Copper Sulfate; Calcium Iodate; Vitamin A Acetate; Beta Carotene; Calcium Pantothenate; Sodium Selenite; Folic Acid; Riboflavin; Pyridoxine Hydrochloride; Thiamine Mononitrate; Natural and Artificial Colors; Menadione Dimethylpyrimidinol Bisulfite (Source of Vitamin K); Vitamin D3 Supplement; Cobalt Sulfate
- Storage Instructions: Store in a cool, dry place. No refrigeration necessary.
- Feeding Instructions: Bearded dragons, like us, need a certain amount of calories per day for health and vitality. Buffet Blend is scientifically formulated to meet these needs. Offer 5-9 pellets a day for small adults, and up to 28 pellets a day for large adults. You may increase or decrease the amount of pellets offered depending on the needs of your bearded dragon. Offer fresh food daily. Disinfect food and water bowls daily. Food can be moistened to help increase daily water consumption. Dietary diversity is important. We recommend supplementing this diet with live foods such as crickets and mealworms, and fresh greens (e.g., romaine lettuce) as desired.
- Benefits: 1. Receive the proper balance of essential proteins, fats, vitamins, and minerals.2. Vitamin enriched.3. Promotes health.4. Enhance vitality.
- Food Feature: A combination of vitamin fortified pellets, freeze-dried crickets and freeze-dried mealworms
- Ash (max): 10.5 %
- Calcium (min): 2.25 %
- Crude Fat (min): 7.5 %
- Crude Fiber (max): 6.5 %
- Crude Protein (min): 32 %
- Moisture (max): 9 %
- Phosphorus (min): 2 %