- Ingredients: Corn; Chicken Meal; Tomato Pomace; Corn Gluten Meal; Fish Meal; Poultry Fat; Soybean Oil; Fish Oil; Coconut Oil; Fructose; Calcium Carbonate; L-Lysine; Salt; DLA Methionine; Dicalcium Phosphate; Kelp Meal; Spirulina Algae; Marigold Extract; Canthaxanthin; Lactobacillus; Acidophilus Fermentation Product Dehydrated; Streptococcus Faecium Fermentation Product Dehydrated; Dried bacillus Subtilis fermentation extract; Saccharomyces Cerevisiae fermentation Product Dehydrated; Choline Chloride; Natural and Artificial Flavors; Vitamin E Supplement; Calcium L-Ascorbyl-2-Monophosphate (Stabilized Vitamin C); Ferrous Sulfate; D-Biotin; Yucca Schidigera Extract; Zinc Oxide; Manganous Oxide; Niacinamide; Vitamin B 12 Supplement; Mixed Tocopherols; Rosemary Extract; Copper Sulfate; Calcium Iodate; Vitamin A Acetate; Beta Carotene; Calcium Pantothenate; Sodium Selenite; Folic Acid; Riboflavin; Pyridoxine Hydrochloride; Thiamine Mononitrate; Natural and Artificial Colors; Menadione Dimethylprimidinol Sulfite (source of Vitamin K3) Vitamin D3; Supplement; Cobalt Sulfate
- Storage Instructions: Store in a cool, dry place. No refrigeration necessary.
- Feeding Instructions: Like us, bearded dragons need a certain amount of calories per day for optimal health and vitality. Our diet is scientifically formulated to meet these needs. Offer 8-12 pellets a day for small adults and up to 22 pellets a day for large adults. We recommend supplementing this diet with live foods such as crickets and mealworms, as well as fresh vegetables as desired. Food can be moistened to help increase daily water consumption. Remember to disinfect food and water bowls daily. Serving Tip: For finicky eaters, try mixing with some fruit-flavored baby food to help with the transition to pellets
- Benefits: Bearded Dragon Diet for Adults is made with a combination of digestible animal and plant sources to provide your pet with the proper balance of essential protein, fat, vitamins, and minerals.
- Food Feature: Appealing pellets with a unique cricket crunch make feeding easy.
- Ash (max): 9 %
- Crude Fat (min): 8 %
- Crude Fiber (max): 3.5 %
- Crude Protein (min): 24 %
- Moisture (max): 10 %
- Vitamin A (min): 19000 IU/kg
- Vitamin D3 (min): 800 IU/kg
- Vitamin E (min): 200 IU/kg