Ammonia and Chlorine Neutralizer
ClorAm-X is a dry powder water conditioner that detoxifies and removes ammonia, chlorine and chloramines in both fresh and salt water.
ClorAm-X is manufactured by AquaScience Research Group (ARG). Reed Mariculture is a distributor of ARG products.
ClorAm-X should be used:
- when conditioning new water for aquariums, tanks, ponds, and live-haul containers,
- after or during water additions,
- before adding new plants, invertebrates, fishes or amphibians to an existing aquarium, tank, or pond, and
- to live-haul containers, during transportation of live fishes, amphibians, or aquatic invertebrates, to control and eliminate ammonia in the shipping water.
- to control ammonia in rotifer cultures.
To remove solid waste and detritus from rotifer cultures, use rotifer floss.
- ClorAm-X is safer. You can over-dose 10x the recommended dosage amount safely
- ClorAm-X is the ONLY ammonia remover that has an FDA letter of determination
- ClorAm-X is cheaper to use.
- ClorAm-X can be used in any water temperature above 32 degree's F (0 C)
- ClorAm-X has no smell and is colorless in solution
- Can be combined with antibiotics and anesthetics
- Tested with fish, shrimp, shellfish, aquatic invertebrate
- Increase rotifer production by up to 40%