The Advantage Series – Ultraviolet Water Sterilizers are a versatile technology used for disinfecting water, other opaque liquids, hard surfaces and air. Using the same germicidal rays as the sun, but hundreds of times stronger, Ultraviolet water sterilizers offers a reliable, cost effective, environmentally friendly alternative to chemicals and their resulting bi-products.
UV lights for water use a purely physical process so they don’t alter water’s chemistry, taste, smell or pH levels.
The Advantage Series UV light for water is compact and lightweight, ideal for small ponds, aquariums, and water features. Advantage Series units are slim, lightweight units designed for maximum UV effectiveness.
Advantage 2000 Hanger 8 Watt
- Fresh Water Sterilizer 5-200 gals / Flowrate – 642 gph for 30,000 µw/cm2
- Fresh Water Clarifier to 1500 gals
- Salt Water Sterilizer to 70 gals / Flowrate – 214 gph for 90,000 µw/cm2
Advantage 2000+ Hanger 15 Watt
- Fresh Water Sterilizer 200-500 gals / Flowrate – 700 gph for 30,000 µw/cm2
- Fresh Water Clarifier to 2000 gals
- Salt Water Sterilizer to 75 gals / Flowrate – 233 gph for 90,000 µw/cm2