MICROBE-LIFT/Gel Filter Cartridge Inoculant 4 oz will quickly attach to and populate all brands of filter cartridges and all styles of media including foam, floss, bio-balls, ceramic media, etc.
This will help rapidly establish the necessary biological activity in your filter to stabilize your aquarium's environment quickly. It will also help to restore the activity to your filter when you clean or change the media and when you replace your filter cartridge.
A technological breakthrough because it is the first product that lets you put the bacteria right where you want it and it STAYS THERE.
For SALT & FRESH WATER
- Easily applies to filter cartridge pads/media without running or getting messy
- Contains naturally occurring bio-polymers that help the organisms quickly attach to media allowing for 80% reduction in filter start-up time
- Helps to stabilize aquarium environment quickly upon startup and eliminates transient instability that can occur when filter media is cleaned or replaced. You should replace your filter cartridge after every 6 inoculations
- Allows for more frequent cleaning of filters without subsequent instability if an aquarium has a high solids loading where frequent cleaning is beneficial
- Reduces the frequency of cleaning by accelerating the breakdown of organic solids that can lead to high maintenance requirements.
- Helps establish denitrification in the filter; which can lower nitrate levels in the aquarium
- Contains 2.5 million CFU (Colony forming units) per mL. of gel
- Immediately establishes biological activity
- Quickly stabilizers aquarium environments
- Use when inserting a new cartridge in your filter or after every cartridge cleaning
- Use whenever placing new filter media in your aquarium filtering system