Free-Form Coral Amino Complex for maximum coloration and growth of all Corals & Their Allies
- Complex of free-form amino acids in the same ratios found within tissues of stony corals.
- Widely used by professional coral farmers to increase growth rate and coloration
- Beneficial to all corals (stony and soft), as well as solitary and colonial polyps.
- Free-form amino acids:
1. Provide the building blocks of coral tissue in ideal ratios to encourage the formation of
2. Encourage new tissue growth to repair damage incurred during fragmentation and
3. Encourage growth by budding and fission.
4. Encourage vibrant coloration.
- Formulated based on data compiled by oceanographers researching coral tissue profiles.
- Requires cool storage, not refrigeration
- For complete information, click the 'Technical' button at the top right.